Occupational Health and Safety
Cornerstone HR is committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace by taking all possible actions to identify, evaluate and control those factors in the workplace which have the potential to cause injury or illness. Our target is to have a zero harm of all injuries and incidents.
We will continually aim to abide by and/or exceed all relevant state and federal Occupational Health and Safety legislation, and always promote best practice for all systems of work.
To ensure that all employees, visitors and contractors are safe from injury and risk to their health while they are at work, Cornerstone HR will:
- Provide and maintain a work environment that is safe and without risk to health, including safe equipment and work practices.
- Implement policies, procedures and training that promote a safe working environment.
- Provide information, training and supervision as necessary to enable employees to work safely and without risk to their health.
- Encourage and promote commitment from all employees and management to the principles of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Conduct site safety audits on all of our client sites on an ongoing basis.
- Consult with employees and other parties to improve decision making on OHS and environmental matters.
- Investigate work related injuries, incidents and accidents in a timely manner and implement remedial action.
- Support and assist employees in effective injury management and rehabilitation.
Cornerstone HR has written safety policies which are given to each employee upon registration.
It is our goal to ZERO IN ON SAFETY and ensure that all of our employees return home at the end of the day, safe and free from injury.